- Looking to connect someone who has tested positive for HIV to care? Connect with the Manitoba HIV Program and call our Referral Line at 204-940-6089 or 1-866-449-0165.
- Looking for HIV testing recommendations? Check out our Routine Testing Guidelines.
- Looking for Canadian Guidelines on Sexually Transmitted Infections? Visit the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- Looking for the latest on HIV in Manitoba? View the most recent Manitoba HIV Program Report (2015).
- Looking for accurate and comprehensive information on HIV and Hep C (basics, prevention, treatment, living well)? Visit CATIE.
- Looking to order resources? Visit the CATIE Ordering Centre
STI/HIV Testing in the Community
At Nine Circles, our STI/HIV testing nurses offer testing services in outreach settings and for testing events.
If you think your organization could benefit from our services, please contact us at 204-940-6000.
Sexual Health Assessment Training
Are you a clinician looking to increase your knowledge of sexual health best practices? This one day training is open to doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and students in clinical disciplines.
- Language and Communication
- Culture, Space & Identity
- Sex Positivity
- Harm Reduction
- Legal Issues & Documentation
- Understanding Sexual Health Best Practices
- Understanding HIV Concepts
- Giving an HIV Test Result
The training is held a couple times a year. Lunch is provided.
SHA Registration Form
Download form and save to your computer. Then fill out and email to our STI/HIV Testing Nurses. We will email you regarding our next SHA event.
If you have any further questions about training dates, content, registration, or payment, please contact our STI/HIV Testing Nurses