Peer Research Assistants (PRAs) will work with members of the research team and will conduct interviews with people living with HIV using a computer-based questionnaire. The questionnaire will include questions about: stigma and discrimination, disclosure and confidentiality, access to work and services, and more.
Required Skills & Experience:
The research team is seeking folks who:
- Have an intimate understanding of the experience of living with HIV.
- Are from traditionally marginalized or silenced communities, including men who have sex with men; lesbian, bi, queer and transgender people; racialized and Indigenous communities and other individuals from groups who have been historically underrepresented in health research.
- Have past experience and/or interest in research.
- Have past experience and/or interest in working with HIV positive peers.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience working in a formal employment or volunteer capacity with an HIV-related organization.
For More Information or to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to Gayle Restall