The Red Ribbon Walk & Run is Nine Circles’ largest annual fundraiser and awareness raising event. After almost two decades under the title of “AIDS Walk,” the event was re-imagined and reinvented in 2018. HIV has come a long way in the past 18 years, and so have we! Join us on September 22, 2019 as we raise funds, and spread awareness to decrease HIV stigma in our communities.
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Vimy Ridge Memorial Park
Portage Avenue and Home Street
More information coming soon!
WHAT DOES THE RED RIBBON WALK & RUN SUPPORT?
The funds raised by the Red Ribbon Walk & Run help people access supports to ensure HIV will not prevent them from being able to live a full and meaningful life. Donations support programs and services that promote wellness, social connection, food security, economic participation and health equity, as well as projects that fight stigma and discrimination in our community.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Register as a walker or runner and set up your online fundraising page *coming soon!*
- Recruit your friends, family, coworkers and pets to create a team of any size
- pick a team name and register your team
- take things to the next level and come up with a team costume!
- View our team building tips for more ideas! *coming soon!*
- Ask for pledges from your friends and family
- Make your own donation to pledge yourself or your team
- Join us at the park on event day and bring the donations you’ve collected!
HOW TO DONATE:
- Donate online *coming soon!*
- Mail a cheque made out to Nine Circles Community Health Centre (705 Broadway, Winnipeg MB, R3G 0X2)
- Donate in person before the event at 705 Broadway, or at the event on September 22!
MORE INFORMATION: Call 204-940-6075, or email us!