As COVID-19 challenges us to do things differently, we invite you to join us for Nine Circles Community Health Centre’s first digital Annual General Meeting. You can hear about our recent successes, vote for board members and get a sneak peek at our upcoming projects all from the comfort of your own home!
DATE: Monday June 15, 2020
LOCATION: Online via Zoom. Registration is required– sign up now
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. If you’ve never used Zoom before, check out our Zoom FAQ!
If you don’t have access to a computer/tablet/smartphone and want to participate, please contact us by email or call us at 204-940-6000.
*This agenda is a draft, and some details may change prior to the meeting date
- Welcome from the Board President
- Review the AGM agenda
- Review and approve June 17, 2019 AGM Meeting Minutes
- Presentation of Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of Auditor for 2020/21
- Nomination and Election Process
- Voting for the 2020/21 Board of Directors
- Presentation from the Executive Director
- Announcement of 2020/21 Board of Directors
- Thanks to outgoing Board Members