This fall, something old is new again! After almost two decades under the title of “AIDS Walk,” it was time for Nine Circles to re-imagine and reinvent our largest annual fundraiser and awareness raising event. HIV has come a long way in the past 17 years, and so have we! On September 23, 2018, we’re hosting the inaugural Red Ribbon Walk & Run, and you can be a part of this exciting event!
View the Red Ribbon Walk & Run page for more information, to make a donation,
or to register as an individual or a team!
- We’re relocating! Our home base will be Vimy Ridge Memorial Park on Portage. The walk route goes through West Broadway and the run route loops through Wolseley
- The event includes a 2km walk AND a 5km run. There is a $35 registration fee for runners, which includes a special Red Ribbon technical running shirt. There is no registration fee to walk.
- Along with our new name, we’ve got a fancy new logo designed by Tétro
What’s Staying the Same
- In addition to the walk and run, we’ve got music, entertainment, a family play area, children’s bouncer, prizes and more in a beautiful park.
- Donations and pledges support programs and services for people living with HIV/AIDS in Manitoba, helping people access supports to ensure HIV will not prevent them from being able to live a full and meaningful life.
- We need runners & walkers to participate and collect pledges! Register now!
- We need volunteers leading up to the event and on the event day. Sign up now!
Join us on September 23, 2018 as we celebrate our transformation, raise funds, and spread awareness to decrease HIV stigma in our communities.