(1.0 EFT (5 days per week) 12 Month Term)
$62,122 to $82,694 per annum D.O.Q.
Reporting to the Director of Allied Care & Health Promotion, the Social Worker:
- provides short term support which may include working with a client to meet their basic needs, harm reduction distribution, supporting someone to advocate for themselves and advocating for clients where necessary
- works to establish long term care plans based on clients self-defined goals
- conducts hospital, home and community visits when possible/appropriate part of care plan
- initiates referrals to Nine Circles Community Health Centre services and/or external supports and services
- Successful completion of undergraduate degree in Social Work
- Registration with the Manitoba College of Social Workers and the ability to maintain membership in good standing is required
Interested candidates may forward their letter of application and résumé to: Human Resources
Deadline for applications: Friday, December 13, 2019 by 5:00 p.m
Nine Circles celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applications from qualified people who are Indigenous, living with HIV, identify as 2SLGBTQ*, or belong to other traditionally marginalized communities.
Nine Circles thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.