DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
0.6EFT (23.25 hours per week)
TERM (October 2019 through June 30, 2020)
Salary range depending on qualifications
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Finance:
- Is a member of the Nine Circles Management Team
- Works with the Management Team in accordance with the Management Team Terms of Reference to recommend and translate Board policy decisions into fiscally responsible program and service delivery
- Actively collaborates in the development and implementation of Nine Circles strategic and operational planning
- Is responsible for the overall operations of the Finance and Administration Programs and any related time-limited projects as agreed to with the Executive Director.
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with at least two years of financial management experience in a community-based setting.
Interested candidates may forward their letter of application and résumé to: Human Resources
Deadline for applications: Friday, October 18, 2019 by 4:00 p.m
Nine Circles celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applications from qualified people who are Indigenous, living with HIV, identify as 2SLGBTQ*, or belong to other traditionally marginalized communities.
Nine Circles thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.