The most recent statistics for HIV in Manitoba are out in the 2014 Manitoba HIV Program Report.
- Late diagnosis and presentation to care continues to be a concern for the manitoba hiv program
- Limited access to services outside of Winnipeg creates challenges
- Transmission dynamics are changing in Manitoba
- Stigma prevents uptake of HIV testing and limits service accessibility.
- HIV testing must be expanded across the province
- Provincial partnerships are fundamental
- Indigenous peoples need improved access to services
For more information, contact email@example.com