As the province of Manitoba continues to reduce COVID-19 restrictions, we’ve made some updates to some of our programming:
The majority of our groups are still not currently meeting as we continue to practice social distancing and limit the number of people in our building. We have one regular group that has resumed in an alternative format:
Indigenous Drumming & Sharing Circle
Wednesdays at 1pm, Gordon Bell Track, across Maryland from Nine Circles
Join us each week to sing, drum and share together, weather permitting. Please call Sharon at 204-940-6040 to sign up in advance. We ask that all participants meet us on the Gordon Bell grounds across Maryland from Nine Circles— please do not gather at Nine Circles first.
We are currently evaluating our other groups and will announce more information at a later date.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have modified our testing services to meet social distancing recommendations. It is important to note, we have had to reduce the number of testing and treatment appointments. We strongly encourage people to call the clinic to book an in-person appointment with the STI Testing Nurse. However, drop-in testing is now once again available Wednesdays from 1:00 to 4:00 pm. Please be aware that all clients will be screened for Covid 19 symptoms prior to entering the building. Depending on client volumes, clients may be asked to wait outside until space becomes available in the clinic to maintain physical distancing.
If you think you need testing, please call 204-940-6000 to speak directly with our receptionist to book an appointment.
We are once again holding Food Bank out of our building, but in an alternative format. Please note: Nine Circles’ Food Bank is for members only.
- Food bank is now accessed every 4 weeks (not every 2 weeks.) *subject to change* based on Winnipeg Harvest’s delivery schedule.
- We are scheduling pick up times for members on food bank Thursdays. To make your pick up appointment phone 204-940-6043 Mon-Tues-Wed of your food bank week.
- Winnipeg Harvest is sending larger amounts of food, so please bring bags or grocery trolleys to take the food home with you.
- People picking up food bank will go through COVID-19 screening at the back door, and enter the food bank room one at a time. Helpers will be asked to wait outside.
- If someone misses their food bank they can contact Winnipeg Harvest to access a different food bank, or phone Nine Circles to see if they can make an emergency plan.