Note: During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have modified our testing services to meet social distancing recommendations. It is important to note, we have had to reduce the number of testing and treatment appointments. Due to high community transmission in Winnipeg and Manitoba, we have suspended drop-in testing effective October 30, 2020. Those seeking testing will now have to book an appointment by calling 204-940-6000 or 1-888-305-8647 if you’re outside Winnipeg.
If it’s difficult for you to make an appointment and show up at a specific time, consider our drop-in hours where no appointment is needed.
Some things to know
- when you register, you’ll be put on a list for appointments, first come-first served
- the first testing appointment is at 12:30pm
- the last testing appointment is at 7pm
- The length of an appointment can range from 30-60 minutes
- Unfortunately, on some of our busier afternoons or when we have less testers available, the wait times can be up to several hours. We understand that waiting can be difficult but appreciate your patience.
- Occasionally, on particularly busy days, we may have to cut off the list before 7pm, to ensure everyone in line gets seen. Thanks for your understanding.
- You can always call us in advance at 204-940-6000 to see if there are drop-in testing spots available.