Note: During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have modified our testing services to meet social distancing recommendations. It is important to note, we have had to reduce the number of testing and treatment appointments. We strongly encourage people to call the clinic to book an in-person appointment with the STI Testing Nurse. However, drop-in testing is now once again available Wednesdays from 1:00 to 4:00 pm. Please be aware that all clients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to entering the building. Depending on client volumes, clients may be asked to wait outside until space becomes available in the clinic to maintain physical distancing.
If it’s difficult for you to make an appointment and show up at a specific time, consider our drop-in hours where no appointment is needed.
Wednesdays 1pm to 4pm (Hours temporarily reduced due to COVID-19)
Some things to know
- when you register, you’ll be put on a list for appointments, first come-first served
- the first testing appointment is at 12:30pm
- the last testing appointment is at 7pm
- The length of an appointment can range from 30-60 minutes
- Unfortunately, on some of our busier afternoons or when we have less testers available, the wait times can be up to several hours. We understand that waiting can be difficult but appreciate your patience.
- Occasionally, on particularly busy days, we may have to cut off the list before 7pm, to ensure everyone in line gets seen. Thanks for your understanding.
- You can always call us in advance at 204-940-6000 to see if there are drop-in testing spots available.