Note: During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have modified our testing services to meet social distancing recommendations and have eliminated drop-in testing. View the full list of changes to our STI Testing & Treatment services here.
If it’s difficult for you to make an appointment and show up at a specific time, consider our drop-in hours where no appointment is needed.
Wednesdays 12:30pm to 7pm
Registration starts at 12pm at the front desk
Some things to know
- when you register, you’ll be put on a list for appointments, first come-first served
- the first testing appointment is at 12:30pm
- the last testing appointment is at 7pm
- The length of an appointment can range from 30-60 minutes
- Unfortunately, on some of our busier afternoons or when we have less testers available, the wait times can be up to several hours. We understand that waiting can be difficult but appreciate your patience.
- Occasionally, on particularly busy days, we may have to cut off the list before 7pm, to ensure everyone in line gets seen. Thanks for your understanding.
- You can always call us in advance at 204-940-6000 to see if there are drop-in testing spots available.