Lifesaving Care Starts With You!
Your generosity helps people living with and affected by HIV-STBBIs receive vital health and social services
Support Nine Circles and its many programs. Nine Circles is a registered charitable organization and your donation is tax deductible (Charitable Number: #86137521RR0001). You can donate directly using the CanadaHelps form below, or contact us to discuss other ways to donate to Nine Circles Community Health Centre. Thank you for your support!
Donations support our clients and programming:
- Nine Circles’ bi-monthly food bank.
- Nine Circles’ Hi5 Fund (the Roman numeral for “5” is “V”, the name provided by a client of Nine Circles), which helps clients cover the cost of things not covered by other funding/programs, like: clothing and household items, glasses, medical devices, hair loss/mastectomy products for cancer treatment, work-related expenses such as criminal record checks and work boots.
- Meals, snacks and other items like bus tickets that help remove barriers for clients to attend mental health groups and other programming.
- Anti-stigma programming and projects that dispel myths about HIV, combat discrimination against people with HIV and work to get more people tested, more people connected to care, and fewer people contracting HIV.
- Honoraria for people with lived experience so they can be compensated for contributing their insights/knowledge when participating in program planning and various advisories.
For More Information on Donating