Donating Items or In-Kind Donations
Donation drop-off hours:
Monday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Holidays and Weekends: Closed
Most Needed Items:
Please check back for seasonally updated item list, currently we are seeking:
- Travel Sized Hygiene Items (e.g. Hotel shampoo conditioner, and bodywash, soap bars, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, razors, Q-Tips, floss, lotion, hand sanitizer, travel kleenex)
- Unopened menstrual care items (e.g. pads, tampons, liners, menstrual cups)
- Mittens, gloves, and toques
- Socks (new only)
- Bug Spray
- Gently used shoes and boots
- Rain ponchos
- Hand Warmers
- Individually wrapped drink mix (e.g. hot chocolate, instant coffee)
- Juice boxes, freezies, popsicles
- Individually wrapped snacks (e.g. soft granola bars, fig newtons, fruit cups)
- Reusable Bags
- Gift Cards
Door is located in the north parking lot entrance (across from Tim Hortons in the backlane). Parking is free for drop-offs and masks will be provided at the back entrance. For larger donations that would like a photo op: please contact us at 204-940-6029 or e-mail CommunityEngagement@ninecircles.ca.
We are unable to accept clothing items, dress shoes, bedding, or used socks/underwear and ask that you do not include these items in your donation drop-offs. If you have questions about items we accept, please contact our Pit Stop team at 204-940-6000.
Event Ticket or Admission Pass Donations
Help a community hero in your neighbourhood! Volunteers are an integral part of the programs and services Nine Circles provides and you can help our volunteers feel like the heroes they are. We accept tickets to local community events to distribute to our incredible volunteers here that truly benefit from the kindness of local entertainment and community spaces.
To donate in-kind tickets or event items, contact CommunityEngagement@ninecircles.ca with the amount of tickets available and date/time of the event. Our volunteers appreciate your generosity and would be happy to take and post photos crediting your event!