Fundraising should be fun! We want you to enjoy yourself at the Red Ribbon Walk & Run and leading up to it! But maybe you’re struggling with ways to raise funds for the event? Well, we’ve got you covered. We’ve made a list of ways you can raise money by yourself or with a team.
- Share your fundraising page on social media and encourage people to donate to you! Want more impact? Share it with a post from Nine Circles’ social media that shows the need for donations.
- Ask friends, family members, and coworkers to donate to your page.
- Sell your old clothes, shoes and household items and donate the profits to your page. Use social media or Kijiji for convenience.
- Host a BBQ, bake sale, book sale or rummage sale with your friends and donate your profits to your fundraising page.
- Host a poker/game night with your friends/teammates and donate the ‘pot’ to your fundraising page.
- Are you skilled in a particular hobby/activity? Organize a small workshop/get together with your social networks and do your hobby together! This could be knitting, crafting, dancing, singing, video games, sports, or cooking. Charge everyone $5 to attend and donate the money to your fundraising page.
- Host a party and charge your guests $5 cover. Offer them plenty of snacks and good music to entice them!
- Get creative! Fundraising is FUN!
We can’t wait to see you at the Red Ribbon Walk & Run on Sunday, September 22, 2019, at Vimy Ridge Memorial Park.
Sign up and donate now at www.ninecircles.ca/redribbon